Engineering the Highest Performing Fasteners Since 1976
The Secret to Our Success
There’s a reason Valley Fastener-produced parts are used by America’s best-in-class producers of consumer and manufacturing goods. We listen better.
For over 45 years, we’ve listened. In fact, each of our three facilities – Aurora (IL), Elyria (OH), and Naperville (IL) were built or acquired with the sole purpose of serving our customers’ future needs. Whether providing new products they needed or adding extra capacity to produce more of the items they already used, Valley has built everything we do around our customers.
This customer-first mindset has propelled Valley to add:
- Custom application engineering
- Expanded testing services
- High-level product consultation for complex and everyday needs
A Team for All Seasons
Experience. Perspective. Commitment. These are three words Valley’s customers mention most when describing our leaders.
Several members of our leadership team bring over 40 years of service to fastener manufacturing. Some say we’ve “seen every challenge and solved even more.” This perspective has led Valley to pursue three goals:
- Engineer our products to be competitively priced
- Provide unsurpassed reliability by controlling quality from inception to shipping
- Leverage our experience, know-how, and resources to build the smarter, cost-effective solutions possible
Complementing our veteran group of manufacturing leaders are smart young managers with new ideas about bringing our products and processes into the next generation of manufacturing. They are the lifeblood of our future success.
Thank you for learning more about Valley Fastener. We appreciate the opportunity to serve your needs today. If you’d like to learn more, Click here.